now ya gotta get a 12" fig to ride it! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I picked this up at work today. It's a 1:6 die cast 1948 Indian motorcycle by NewRay. It's a screw together kit. Pretty cool for twenty bucks. They also make a BMW and a Honda, but neither of those is a vintage bike.
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QADxAjMTq22SQnp8Q0Sz52adyVPb9C3tPVJYUU4k7pXnGIiSt JJi!ONr0i!wt0ywn6q2jva*1otEO9MUO9BJO8!oCMEsDz9qzoz xAgBwyx0/indian.jpg?dc=4675491598598195776[/img]
now ya gotta get a 12" fig to ride it! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn !! I knew there was a catch. I wonder how one of those CyGirls would look on it?Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
now ya gotta get a 12" fig to ride it! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
there's always Mattel's 12" Aloha from Hawaii ELvis... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Way to ruin my hot chick on a bike fantasy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
or, uh...10th Anny spawn.
he'd look like a midget, but...
Gee ya like die cast??? I have a most of a NASCAR collection I'm selling by next year [img]wink.gif[/img]
I'm messin' with ya, I know you're not a big Nascar man..That Indian is beautiful! I was plenty addicted to collecting classic car diecast too, watch it Sculpey, whether it's Motorcycles, Classic Cars, Aircraft or whatever, Die Cast can be VERY addictive [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I know, DP. I can hear the BMW kit calling my name.
Now that's nice!
![]()
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn !! I knew there was a catch. I wonder how one of those CyGirls would look on it?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ask Chesh. He had several CyGirls, with one of them on a 1:6 scale bike. Very cool.Originally posted by sculpey:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
now ya gotta get a 12" fig to ride it! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Bookmarks